Commercial cleaning industries can help businesses of all sizes make the right first impression. From the smallest gift boutiques to large corporations with multiple businesses, theindustrial steamers that that large commercial cleaning companies use can help you present the right image to both current and future customers and clients.
Finding the right steam cleaning systems can help you not only create a clean showroom and a board room, but also provide a safe and clean working environment for your employees.
Whether you are looking for industrial steamers for a once a year project or you are looking for industrial steam generators that can be used year round, finding the right kind of equipment is essential. From taking care of bed bugs in a hotel or dorm setting to finding a way to sterilize surgical instruments, finding the right kind of service can help you achieve your goals.
Consider these facts and figures about the commercial and industrial steam cleaning business and the many ways that they are used in today’s economy:
Even a small hotel can have as many as 43 check ins and 41 check outs in the same day. And while recognizing the hardest working employees may help, no group of employees can do the same amount of work as a single commercial steam cleaner.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the cleaning industry and how it impacts the nation’s economy:
- 16% of Americans get sick by consuming contaminated foods or beverages, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Steam kills 99% of common household germs and bacteria like salmonella, E.Coli, and staph, as well as bed bugs and dust mites.
- Steam cleaning systems eliminate chemical residues while sanitizing the surface being treated. This process is virtually “mess free” because so little water is consumed. In fact, it only uses 1.5 quarts an hour.
- Almost 100,000 people die every year from diseases acquired inside US hospitals, according to the CDC. for this reason it is important that hospitals make use of the latest steam cleaning products.
- Superheated steam cleaned faucet handles and paper towel dispenser handles had 10% as many germs as when cleaned with traditional methods.
Businesses that are clean not only attract customers, they also make sure that employees are able to stay healthy.