The use of custom high gloss labels has been a lifesaver. As your business has made the quick transition from offering many of your cleaning products in your retail space to bing a curbside pick up format, the option of quickly changing the custom high glass labels has allowed you to create and label custom orders for many of your clients. Knowing that they are getting the specific kinds of cleaners that they have asked for allows them to confidently provide the services that are so needed right now.
As many businesses have switched gears and retooled their services to meet the current needs of the Corona virus pandemic, this is also a time when signs and labels are increasingly important. Knowing, for instance, that your favorite restaurant is still serving food can be a great relief. The large custom printed banners that restaurant uses to advertise to local traffic helps them stay in business, while at the same time providing a great service to many people.
When Was the Last Time You had to Relabel a Large Number of Products?
Whether you are making adjustments to your current business because of the latest health care situation or you are working on finding a way to make sure that your latest labels indicate that these products have been produced in a contactless environment, having access to affordable custom labeling products can make any transition more manageable. And while it may at some times seem more affordable to purchase your own printer ink cartridges and to do your own work, it is often more affordable and you will get better results if you work with a company that can provide custom high gloss labels and the needed printing materials.
Both large and small business owners are finding themselves in unchartered territory these days so the decision to work with the best printer can help these companies make the transitions they need during this current health crisis. From the custom high gloss labels that a company may need to label the new products they are making in their warehouse to the other kinds of products that many businesses will need if they want to survive, finding the highest quality materials at an affordable price is always the goal.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the label and print industries and the many ways that these products can provide the help that is needed:
- Food labels result in a cutback in unhealthy food options by as much as 13%, according to a recent study from The Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University.
- 24% of consumers indicate that they almost always look at products’ sugar content when they are making purchases.
- 26% of consumers indicate they almost always pay close attention to serving sizes when they are reading labels while they are shopping.
- 54% of consumers indicate that they read a product’s label the first time they buy the product. This may be an even more common practice now that so many shoppers are having to make decisions about alternative brands when the products they want are not available.
- 85% of shoppers indicate that their purchase decisions are informed by reading a product package while shopping. This is a skill that is so important, in fact, that many schools include this skill in an Everyday Living or Family and Consumer Science class.
- The latest marketing research indicates that color can increase brand recognition by as much as 80%.
Custom high gloss labels that are being used in grocery stores now remind shoppers to travel only one direction in an aisle, as well as indicate safe waiting spots as the entire nation works to keep six feet distances while they are out in public. And in a time when so many people are making the decision to create different products to meet the current need it should come as no surprise that accurate labeling is especially important.
if your business is working on a new kind of packaging and labeling system for your take out products this spring, it is important to know that you are working a professional printing company that can offer the kind of materials that you will need.