Meatballs and marinara sauce. Check.
Garlic bread. Check.
Fresh peaches. Check.
Chocolate cake. Check.
Senior signs. Check.
When your daughter brought four friends home for lunch during their first open campus of the year she joked that the only thing this little luncheon was missing was some party balloons. Little does she know that if you would have had time to go to the party store you would have had school colored helium filled balloons as well.
When you stopped by the grocery store to have them write “Happy Last First Day” on the cake you also made a point of walking offer to the florist to pick up a few balloons. Much to your disappointment, but perhaps your daughter’s relief, the two specialty gas regulators were not working. You did not have time to make an extra stop at the party store, however, so the first luncheon of the school year was not quite as festive as you would have liked, but it was delicious and that is what matters the most.
Disposable Cylinders and Other Kinds of Specialty Gas Containers Make Party Planning Easier
Instead of going to the store and hoping that the floral counter has the things that you need for the party, a growing number of individuals and small businesses are renting their own helium containers and other special gases that they need.
Consider these facts and figures about the specialty gas industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- Electronics and semiconductors, analytical and calibration, refrigeration, medical and healthcare, manufacturing, are the six applications that the specialty gas market is categorized into.
- A gas cylinder product can run cost from $100 to as much as $3,000, depending on the size of the container and the type of gas.
- Cost reduction, yield improvement, and performance optimization are projected to drive the global the specialty gas market over a six-year timespan running from 2014 to 2020, according to a report done by Grand View Research.
- The global specialty gases market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of more than 6% between the years 2017 and 2021, according to Technavio’s market research analyst predictions.
- $14 billion is the expected amount that the global specialty gases market is forecast to surpass by the year 2026.
When it come to planning a small luncheon or a large company celebration, it should come as no surprise that there are number of details to pay attention to. Finding the right source for the balloons, however, is a decision that will help you add both fun and color to any party.