This has been one of the busiest months in your house in a long time. Every time that the housekeeping woman comes and spends a day cleaning you have either hosted a party or had some renovation project in your house. Finding a way to keep the housekeeping schedule in sync with the other activities has not been easy, so you are certainly thankful for their efforts. In spite of all the cleaning, however, you are very disappointed in how the carpeting looks. At 21 years old, however, there really is no way that even the best professional carpet cleaning services can help a couple of the areas in your home look any better. Fortunately, you are trying to work it into your budget to afford brand new carpets early next year. In fact, both you and your husband have promised to not buy each other any gifts and instead are opting for this major upgrade to your home.
Once the holidays are over and the new carpeting is installed you are hoping that the once every two week housekeeping will get back on schedule and you will be able to enjoy the peacefulness and calm of a house that looks and smells great.
Both Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services Offer a Way to Keep Your Home and Office Looking Great
Whether you are trying to schedule rug cleaning for an older home or you are working to get some car detailing done on a vehicle that you are preparing to sell, it is always important that you pay for the highest quality that you can afford. And while there are often many bargain prices available, when it comes to cleaning and housekeeping services you typically get what you pay for. Professional cleaners, however, know not only how to clean a home, but also how to use the tricks of the trade to make a home look its very best when the job is complete.
As more and more couples are both working outside of the home it should come as no surprise that there are also an increasing number of people who hire out the cleaning of their homes. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that the cleaning industry helps create a great home and office space, as will as significantly contributes to the economy of the nation:
- According to the latest research the top five states with highest sales in cleaning services are California at $3.4 billion, New York at $2.2 billion, Texas at $2 billion, Illinois at $1.6 billion, and Florida at $1.2 billion.
- Even when a house is clean it is important to know that there are many times when the chemicals that are used to achieve this goal can be problematic. In fact, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that, because of toxic cleaning chemicals, the air inside most homes in the U.S. is 200% to 500% more polluted than outdoor air.
- There were approximately 3.26 million people working in the cleaning services industry in the U.S. as of the year 2016.
- In addition to all of the people employed by the cleaning industry, there are also other benefits to the economy. In fact, some of the latest research indicates that households in the U.S. spend an annual average of $660.48 on cleaning and housekeeping supplies.
- As a result, nearly 39% of cleaning services managers value high quality cleaning products, and many of them are increasingly likely to order those that are less harmful to the environment.
- Not surprising, as many as 40% of cleaning service managers report that bathrooms are the most difficult to clean, but it is still possible to purchase quality products that will not cause so much air pollution inside a home.
- As many as 47% of couples who live together admit that they argue about cleaning.
- In what might be statistic that is no surprise, 51% of women do housework daily while only 20% of men do.
- Office buildings make up the largest portion of the business in the cleaning services industry at 31%, and overall job opportunities in the cleaning industry are projected to rise 12% by the year 2022.
How clean is your house today?