There are some statistics worth noting in this article. They are:
- Natural stone is an environmentally friendly building material that can benefit a hotel lobby in more ways than one.
- The use of marble in architecture, art, and design can be traced back thousands of years.
- Marble flooring can last up to 100 years with proper maintenance; marble countertops can last a lifetime.
- 87% of homeowners enlisted the help of a professional during their kitchen renovation project.
- Of the 93% of homeowners who are updating countertops, the majority are choosing natural stone materials.
- Present in Indian and Mesopotamian architecture, ceramic tiles have been constructed from slabs of clay since 14,000 B.C.
- 33% of consumers prefer to choose brands that support social or environmental causes.
- 23% of new homes started in 2014 had a deck, while 56% had a patio.
- There is a $1 trillion market opportunity for brands that can effectively communicate their company’s sustainability benefits.
These are important statistics for several reasons. First, they show that stone is an important part of many facilities, including hotels, kitchen counter tops, and more. They also show how long ago marble and clay were used, which is the Indian and Mesopotamian cultures. They also show technique, such as hardscaping.
Stone has many uses. One of the uses is for kitchen renovations. There are many reasons someone would like to renovate a home. There is the natural feeling that something could be done to better a house. There is the possibility of a better return on investment, which is important for selling the house in the future.
One of the largest areas to renovate or that people want to renovate is the kitchen. The kitchen has many different things that can be renovated: the appliances, the flooring, the counter tops. All of these areas receive widespread use. They are helpful in that regard. There are many things that can be done.
The kitchen counter tops and the flooring are two areas where stone can be used to make a kitchen feel more “rustic.” Rustic is a quality or method of renovating where something will feel more like back in the 1980’s. Weddings that are rustic, for instance, are held in barns frequently. They have an old feel.
An owner might use stone as a replacement for different materials for the floors and the counter tops. Stone has many positive attributes associated with it. For one, it can withstand heat, meaning someone can put a hot pan on the stone kitchen counter and it won’t burn. It is also an attractive addition to flooring.
There are some terms that are worth noting. They are ceramic slabs, ceramic slabs for sale, ceramic tile Florida, ceramic tile Miami, engineered stone, engineered stone for sale. Florida stone, island stone perfect pebble, marble slabs for sale, natural stone for sale, natural stone slabs, natural stone slabs for sale, stone for sale, and more.
An owner might renovate the kitchen for many reasons. One of the primary ones is a return on investment for the kitchen. There are many things that can lead to a great return on investment for a part of the house that is being renovated. Some investments or renovations can lead to 100% or 150% return when the house is sold.
A kitchen renovation that includes new stone counter tops or a stone floor will add value when the house is shown to prospective buyers. There are many positive issues about this. Because the resale value increases, a person will receive a great deal more money than if the renovation hadn’t been made.
It is possible to find natural stone slabs for sale if a person is looking to do a renovation. Natural stone slabs for sale can be found at some major hardware stores, like Home Depot and Lowe’s. They can also be found in other locations. Natural stone slabs for sale can be bought at a cheaper price often than others.
It is possible to put into tiles and stone slabs out in the yard as well. This is called “hardscaping.” Hardscaping involves the use of stone slabs or ceramic tiles to create paths and other things in the yard. This is important for the overall aesthetics of the yard. The stone slabs and ceramic tiles can go around a fountain, lead to the pool, and other.